Nightmare at daycare
Recap of yesterday's visit to the future daycare:
ME: Ah you seem to be in shape today, why don't we visit your future day care?
HER: Sure I'm all smiling about it
***
ME: Here's your daycare !
HER: My what? waaaaa
ME: Your daycare and this is Ginette!
HER: Who is she???? waaaaaaaa
HER : What is that??? waaaa
ME: Oh,(gulp), it seems that Ginette got a puppy during her vacations
HER: What? waaaaaaaa
HER:(now cooing at Ginette) Well I seem to like you, you seem nice
ME: Oh great, let's meet the other little kids
HER: WHAT? I'm not going to be the princess here??? waaaaaa.
ME: See there's other kids; they are so cute
HER: Waaaaaaaaaa I want all the attention waaaaaaaaaa
I then told Ginette bye bye as all the kids were now crying....
********
so cute :-) you can follow me too
ReplyDeleteat http://ayearinalifeonepictureatatime.blogspot.com/